boAt Bassheads 225: User review
As a person who has been using the earphones for the last two years, I would suggest the earphones to you, i you are a person who watches movies, frequently listens to music and also prefer bieng wired when calling. This earphones comes worthy of every buck you pay and out lasts most of the earphones that come in this price range. I have been randomly trying out earphones of differnet brands untill I came to use this pair, and ever since I have never given up bassheads 225. Now it has been over an year and there have been no complaints. I also had an experince when the earphones fell to a puddle of water and still revived after drying it for a day.
The built quality feels premium as it is made with polished metal and the wires do not get tied up as the design is made to prevent it. The buttons too feel strong and elagent. There are five to six colour variants if I am not wrong and black and blue were my favourites among the bunch. I wouldnt it has audio quality that can rival with proffesional headphones but if your requirements are not proffesional then bassheads 225 is a great choice.
Comments
Post a Comment